EXHIBIT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Exhibitors must comply with the complete Rules and Regulations, which will be sent in the confirmation packet.
- Exhibit Space will be assigned by AYSO at its sole discretion and may be changed for the benefit of the exhibit show.
- AYSO reserves the right, within its sole and complete discretion, without liability for any refunds or other exhibit expenses incurred, to restrict and/or remove all or any portion of presentations and/or exhibits which, because of noise, method of operation, materials, or any other reason, are deemed by AYSO to be objectionable, to detract from the general family character of the show as a whole, or to advertise, offer or consist of products or services inconsistent with the purposes of the show or for those which the exhibitor application was approved.
- Product literature, sample and premiums are to be distributed from exhibitor’s display only. All materials are subject to prior written approval by AYSO. Approval must be requested not less than three business days prior to the start of the show. Selling of merchandise is restricted to the space assigned.
- The AYSO logo(s), including the letters “AYSO” and the name “American Youth Soccer Organization,” may not be used without the prior written consent of AYSO.
- NOTE: AYSO shall have the full power to interpret, make or amend these rules and regulations at any time, and AYSO reserves the right to make such rulings as deemed necessary in the best interest of the AYSO EXPOS. It is imperative that all exhibitors agree to abide by such rulings.
Confirmations will be sent to all registered exhibitors within two weeks of receipt of registration forms.
Assignments are FINAL and are based on the order of registration applications received, nature of the company and sponsor affiliation. (AYSO National Sponsors will be given priority.) Assignments revealed at on-site check-in.
Registered exhibitors are welcome to make hotel reservations using the AYSO rate. Call the hotel directly at least four weeks prior to the meeting and refer to the “AYSO rate.”
AYSO Bylaws restrict the use of membership lists, complete or partial, for anything other than approved purposes. We are not able to give out names and addresses of any of our members to exhibitors. However, as an exhibitor, you may collect names and addresses at your display.
All of your materials should be shipped directly to the meeting hotel. Shipping instructions will be sent with confirmation materials. AYSO is not responsible for items shipped to the hotel. Please be aware that hotels may add a handling charge based on the number of items you ship. Contact the hotel for specific information.
Cancellations received in writing at least 14 business days prior to the show will be eligible for a full refund. No refunds will be made after that date.
AYSO will not accept exhibitor applications that conflict with our exclusive sponsors. At present those categories include: uniforms/apparel, camps, online photo and communications “share sites,” region admin. tools and software, protein shakes and sport pins. Additional exclusive categories may be added. If we find an exhibitor is displaying or promoting items at the meeting that conflict with Exclusive Sponsors, they will be asked to leave and their registration fee will not be refunded.